This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GIVEEXTRAGETEXTRA #Walmart #CollectiveBias
The other day Steven and I were heading out for a rare date night and I found myself scrambling around the house trying to find a purse. I honestly don't know the last time I actually used a purse. It was probably before Charlie Beth was even born! These days my "purse" takes the form of a diaper bag.
When Charlie Beth and I are out running errands I find that my wallet, phone, and other mommy necessities fall lost in a bag filled with diapers, wipes, and teething toys. It's not my bag that I tote around from store to store, it's hers. That being said, Mama still needs to ensure that she has a few necessities on hand and easy to reach in a bag that's typically all about baby.
I have three compartments in Charlie Beth's diaper bag that are reserved for mommy only. These are the necessities that I keep on hand in those compartments for easy access:
- Wallet: I like to use a pretty large wallet so I can grab it out of the diaper bag if Charlie Beth and I are just doing a quick in and out at the store.
- Keys: I always keep my keys in the exact same pocket. This saves time when I have a screaming baby ready to go home and take a nap. If for some reason I forgot to put my keys in that particular pocket I'm usually scrambling around outside of my car for a good few minutes searching for them down in the bag.
- Phone: I use the same rule of thumb as I do with my keys. I always keep it in the same spot for easy and quick availability.
- Makeup: I don't carry my entire makeup bag with me every time we get up and go somewhere, but I do keep powder and lipstick on hand.
- Water: Nursing keeps my thirsty all the time, so I never leave the house without a bottle of water with me.
- Wrigley Extra® Gum: I love chewing gum throughout the day and have to have it with me at all times. That's why I love the new Extra® 35-stick pack. With a 35-stick pack of my favorite Spearmint and Polar Ice® flavor, I never have to worry about running out of gum (especially after eating a salad full of onions for lunch!). It's inevitable, when you are finishing up lunch with friends and pull out your pack of gum the friend always ask if she can have a piece. With the new Extra® 35-stick pack you can share your gum with ease that you won't be left short handed. Make sure you Give Extra and Get Extra with the the new Extra® 35-stick pack of Wrigley Spearmint and Polar Ice® gum.
You can find the new Extra® 35-stick pack of Wrigley Spearmint and Polar Ice® gum at your local Wal-Mart in the easy to find checkout lines. Make sure you Get Extra, Give Extra by keeping the new the new Extra® 35-stick in your diaper bag or purse! What are some of your mom necessities?