I originally published this recipe last December, but found myself searching through the blog for it earlier this week when I was meal planning. I ended up preparing this dish Monday afternoon in the Crock-Pot so Steven and I could eat on the leftovers all week long. It was just as delicious as I remembered! If you're looking for an easy weeknight meal, this is one that can't be beat. Enjoy!
- 5 to 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 12 oz. bottle Franks Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing/Seasoning
- Swiss Cheese
- Ranch Dressing
- Slider Buns
** Optional: Butter (to cut down on the spice of the sauce)
- Place thawed chicken breasts, full bottle of buffalo sauce, and one packet of Ranch dressing/seasoning into Crock-Pot. Turn on high and let cook for four hours. (Optional: Add a Tablespoon or two of butter to cut down on the spice)
- Remove chicken breasts from Crock-Pot and shred chicken using a fork. (Or take an electric mixer directly to the chicken inside of the Crock-Pot to quickly and easily shred)
- Place shredded chicken back into Crock-Pot and continue cooking on low for another hour.
- Place chicken on sliders. Add Swiss cheese and a dab of ranch on top of the chicken.